Executive level recruiting
When filling executive roles preparation is everything
As an executive recruiter, my clients rely on me to bring the best prospects to the table.
Find the right people
The wrong C-level hire can cost millions. There are the hard costs of salary and severance, but also the soft costs of missed opportunities, damaged morale and business stagnation. You need to find the right people, right from the start.
Know your prospects
When you’re filling executive roles, you have to know more about potential candidates than bio and background. You have to understand their approach, their personality and their management style to determine whether that person will fit into a given organization.
Executive recruiting high-stakes, time-consuming work, but fortunately, you're not alone. How do you find that information, fast? That's where Boardroom Insiders comes in.
The BI competitive advantage
We offer two distinct ways to help C-level sellers close bigger deals, faster: BI SIGNATURE gives you access to our database of 40,000+ executive profiles and BI PRO allows you to generate valuable insights across a group of executives or accounts.
Where we come in
We work with executive firms and recruiters to offer valuable insights into potential candidates, including:
- Personal attributes and interests
- Business priorities and challenges, pulled from speeches, articles and earnings call
- Biographical highlights
- Board and organizational highlights
Your competitive advantage
We offer two distinct ways to help C-level sellers close bigger deals, faster:
- BI SIGNATURE gives you access to our database of 40,000+ executive profiles, offering in-depth insight into key decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies.
- BI PRO allows you to generate valuable insights across a group of executives or accounts, information that includes business priorities, common interests, relationship mapping and audience analysis.
The Most Connected New Yorkers and What Sets Them Apart
A look into the most connected New Yorkers and what drives their influence in economics, academics and the arts.
Account-Based Marketing: Trends and Executive Intelligence
Explore the different ABM strategies and how executive insight can help teams make a bigger impact.
Who are the leading CISOs of 2021
Explore the 2021 edition list of chief information security officers.