When targeting the C-suite preparation is key
With Boardroom Insiders' data, I'm confident I'm delivering what my client is really looking for.
Know your prospects
When you're selling to C-level executives and key decision makers, preparation is everything. And knowing where your prospects went to college, or the last company they worked for, isn't enough.
You need to understand the problems your prospects are facing, the business priorities they've set, and the goals they're working toward. You need to add value to every interaction you have. Boardroom Insiders can deliver that insight, fast.
Where we come in
We provide C-suite sellers, global account teams and enterprise sales reps with the executive intelligence they need to:
- Create more effective account plans and QBRs
- Prepare for critical C-level business conversations
- Collaborate with marketing and leadership on large-account ABM
Your competitive advantage
We offer two distinct ways to help C-level sellers close bigger deals, faster:
- BI SIGNATURE gives you access to our database of 40,000+ executive profiles, offering in-depth insight into key decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies.
- BI PRO allows you to generate valuable insights across a group of executives or accounts, information that includes business priorities, common interests, relationship mapping and audience analysis.
Account-Based Marketing: Trends and Executive Intelligence
Explore the different ABM strategies and how executive insight can help teams make a bigger impact.
The Most Connected New Yorkers and What Sets Them Apart
A look into the most connected New Yorkers and what drives their influence in economics, academics and the arts.